Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: patterns?  (Read 1296 times)
Mrs Johnson
Frequent Scribbler

« on: November 11, 2013, 02:58:47 PM »

my boys are 7 and 11, so the little boys' patterns don't work for us.  I've searched around but haven't found anything.

we'll need coats as well, since our next event is in February!

~ Jennifer
Marta Vincent
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 08:01:03 PM »

Check with - and contact Kathleen Yurkonis either here or through Facebook.  She has developed bigger boy's patterns that are supposed to be at the Publisher; although we have no idea when they will be actually availabe. Sad Meanwhile Kathy should be able to provide a pattern for your boys for a reasonable fee.

Coats for boys ar not available as patterns  from us yet, but can be puchased at http://shop.originals-by-kay.com/category.sc?categoryId=22  Kathy has also taken over all boys clothing above the age of about 5 or 6 including outerwear which I used to make.  The website still has boys outerwear under children's outerwear, as well as in the big boys section as we are in product transition.
Elizabeth
Administrator
Scribblor Infinitus

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 01:41:26 AM »

While I don't usually have any sales on this forum, in the case of larger boy's things, do check out the resources Marta mentions above, and also look at tailoring guides from the era. That middle-boy-size is the hardest one to dress just now, but it's slowly getting easier. Once they hit about 5'4" and larger, they'll start going into the smallest men's shapes, and it gets a LOT easier... until you're keeping up with a son who is 14, approaching his Daddy's height, and has size 13 feet, like mine. Smiley

Regards,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Administrator
Scribblor Infinitus

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 01:41:59 AM »

His feet are size 13, not mine... the BOY is mine. Smiley OH MY GOSH, this flu-brain is sort of dumb!!

Regards,
Elizabeth
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: