Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Civilian events (split from Mason Jars)  (Read 5154 times)
hanktrent
Senior Research
Scribblor Infinitus

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:59 AM »

I totally understand your point about not breaking character since you've done all the work, but for our group right now who has not done all the first person that you have and feels intimidated by it, we do need to have some down time, if only for feedback.

No problem. Keep me in mind for the future!

Your event sounds really interesting Hank. And I was wondering if it was one of the instances where reform dress would come in handy. Glad to hear it is. Might be an excuse for more sewing! Also it's scenario as a leisurely camping trip sounds much nicer than our hike for survival on mount Naples that we had last year! I'll be PM'ing you, b/c I'm really interested.

Got your PM, and answered it. Smiley

For more information on reform dress for women camping, see http://1857hockingtrip.homestead.com/LadiesCamping.html

Hank Trent
hanktrent@voyager.net
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:30:26 AM by hanktrent » Logged
bevinmacrae
Scribblor Infinitus

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 09:49:22 AM »

Great source on camping and bloomerism! I'll deffiantely be making at least the trousers. Been toying with the idea for a long time and now I have a reason to justify it. Plus, it seems I keep taking these little excursions where it will come into handy again.
Bevin

Bevin MacRae

"Inspiring excitement and curiosity about the past!"
www.gcv.org
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: