I've been sitting on the chemise for a bit because I didn't want to spam, and decided I would post it when I finally did the drawers as well.
You may note that the chemise was made with this
pattern. I've been waiting to try it out for years! Ultimately I'm not sure the lack of sleeve seams makes up for all the gathering, let alone setting in those gussets into slits. The cording is also a bit of a pain. But I do like the teeny weeny little sleeves, even if they're on the tight side. (Blog post.
I'm really pleased with the drawers! They were made with Liz's drafting instructions. Unfortunately, I forgot about the odd-numbered-tucks advice until after the drafting, so they curved too much where a fifth tuck would have gone. (Blog post.